Assistant Professor Sameh Al-Shihabi, Ph.D.
- 1995: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
- 1999: M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Iowa State University, Iowa, USA
- 2002: Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Iowa State University, Iowa, USA
- Current: Assistant Professor, Industrial Engineering Department, The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
- July 15, 2007 - September 15, 2007 and July 3, 2008 - August 31, 2008: Visiting Researcher with the Distributed Algorithms Group, University of Kaiserslautern
- Sameh Al-Shihabi, Peter Merz, and Steffen Wolf, "Nested Partitioning for the Minimum Energy Broadcast Problem", In LION 2007 II. Selected Papers, Vol. 5313, LNCS, Springer, Heidelberg, pp. 1–11, 2008. Best Paper Award. Online paper. External link.
All references are available in a BibTeX file: dag.bib