Juniorprofessor Dr.-Ing. Peter Merz
- 1990 – 1996: Student of Technical Computer Science at the University of Siegen, Germany
- March 1996: Diploma (M.Sc.) in Computer Science
- 1996 – 2000: Research Assistant at the University of Siegen, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Parallel Systems Research Group
- Dec. 2000: Ph.D. in Computer Science
- 2001 – 2003: Postdoc (Wiss. Assistent) at the University of Tübingen, Germany, Department of Computer Science (WSI), Research Group Computer Architecture
- 2003 - 2009: Assistant Professor (Juniorprofessor) at the University of Kaiserslautern
- Since 2009: Professor at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Hannover
- Steffen Wolf and Peter Merz, "Efficient Cycle Search for the Minimum Routing Cost Spanning Tree Problem", In EvoCOP 2010 - Tenth European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization, Vol. 6022, LNCS, Springer, pp. 276–287, 2010. External link.
- Dennis Schwerdel, Matthias Priebe, Paul Müller, and Peter Merz, "ChordNet: Protocol Specification and Analysis", Internal Report, No. 371/09, University of Kaiserslautern, Kaiserslautern, Germany, 2009. Online paper.
- Steffen Wolf, Tom Ansay, and Peter Merz, "A Distributed Range Assignment Protocol", In IWSOS 2009, Vol. 5918, LNCS, Springer, Heidelberg, pp. 226–231, 2009. Online paper. External link.
- Steffen Wolf and Peter Merz, "Iterated Local Search for Minimum Power Symmetric Connectivity in Wireless Networks", In EvoCOP 2009 - Ninth European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization, Vol. 5482, LNCS, Springer, pp. 192–203, 2009. Online paper. External link.
- Peter Merz, Florian Kolter, and Matthias Priebe, "A Distributed Reputation System for Super-Peer Desktop Grids", IARIA International Journal on Advances in Security, Vol. 2, No. 1, IARIA, pp. 30–41, 2009. External link.
- Thomas Fischer, Kerstin Bauer, and Peter Merz, "Solving the Routing and Wavelength Assignment Problem with a Multilevel Distributed Memetic Algorithm", Memetic Computing, Vol. 1, No. 2, Springer, Berlin, pp. 101–123, 2009. External link.
All references are available in a BibTeX file: dag.bibMore publications